7 articles / blog posts. Post them on your site and then link to them from the daily emails. See the included “how to” guide for a more detailed look at running a challenge like this.
For this mini challenge you want encourage your readers to create an SEO strategy.
Remember, this is PLR. You can edit, tweak, and change it as needed to fit your needs.
Here’s a list of the articles. You also find txt versions of the articles in your download folder. This makes it easy to copy and paste the content in your blog.
- Why You Need A Solid SEO Strategy And A Way To Measure Results
- Keywords – A Glimpse Into What Your Target Audience Wants And Needs
- Is Your Site Trustworthy? Simple Ways To Boost The Trust Factor That’s Becoming More And More Important For Ranking
- Boost Your Authority And Make Sure Google And Your Users Take You Seriously
- How The Small Guy Can Win – Relevancy Matters
- Let’s Talk About User Behavior And What It Has To Do With SEO Rankings
- Putting It All Together And Formulating A Solid SEO Strategy For Your Site And Your Business