Sometimes your marketing efforts may seem to live in two different worlds. Your offline people interact with you offline and your online folks. This may be while they engage with you online. However, there’s more power to each marketing initiative when it intersects with both marketing worlds.
And let’s face it, you spend enough time, energy, and money on your website that it’d be nice if more people knew about it, visited it, and interacted with you there. Let’s take a look at 5 ways you can promote your website using offline marketing tactics.
- Your Business Cards: It’s simple change to add your web site to your business card, but it’s something that’s easy to do and it can pay off big. Each person that you hand your card to, may visit your website. It’s one more point of contact and an opportunity to engage with them online.
- Giveaways: Do you give away swag? We’re talking about pens, calendars, coffee mugs and notebooks. If you have contests and give away prizes you can add your website address to the items as well as all of your freebie giveaways.
- Brochures: Do you have a business brochure? This is a perfect place to position your website address. Include it in your contact information at the bottom of each page of your brochure. Also consider including it in larger print somewhere in the body of your brochure. Call attention to your website.
- Event Signage: Do you attend events? You probably have a banner or sign that you hang up to help market your business. Add your website URL to the banner.
- Your Car: Many business owners use magnets on their car to advertise their business and phone number. Add your website address to your magnet to drive traffic to your website and your business.
There are many other ways to market your website offline. Next time we’ll take a look at five more ways.
Co-founder, Apple Pie Business Consulting
Premier Marketing Consulting – Within Reach!